Italian Embassy House Memorial Park
Beginning in 1928, this villa was used for 70 years as a summer retreat by the Italian embassy. It offers panoramic views of Lake Chuzenji and is a prime viewing spot for the surrounding nature. The well-preserved and restored buildings offer a glimpse into the luxe history of the house's inhabitants. The main house is kept faithful to its original look, while the secondary residence functions as a history museum.